The ideal candidate will be responsible for creating our relevant product marketing content. Your market research will help guide you when creating this content. You will collaborate with other internal teams and product marketing team members to develop our strategy for product launches and product positioning.
We are looking for an ambitious product marketer who has mad skills in aligning product strategy to the tactics needed for success. You will help us with customer requirements, field marketing, and content marketing to drive revenue generations. You will need to have an understanding of enterprise buying cycles, open-source PostgreSQL databases, cloud adoption trends, and customer use cases.
- Research our market’s consumer preferences then target and segment our customers effectively based on this research. Acquire and possess in-depth knowledge of our target markets, segments, competitors, and partners.
- Collaborate with the sales team to create marketing content that will enable the sales team
- Create product marketing content that clearly and effectively communicates our value proposition
- Oversee product launches, feature releases, and product positioning
- Define strategic positioning of our products, services, key features, pricing, and key product messages
- Collaborate with demand generation and event marketing leaders to execute innovative online marketing campaigns, to support sales growth
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in the related area
- 4+ years of product marketing experience
- Demonstrated ability to work across all levels of the organization while socializing concepts and ideas (product, sales, and marketing)
- Strong verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Ability to use data and market trends to tell stories and craft messaging
- Excellent collaborative and interpersonal skills with the ability to build consensus among team
- Vancouver, Canada
To apply for any of these positions, please email us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org.