PostgreSQL is a rapidly growing open-source database project, and HighGo is at the forefront of making PostgreSQL successful in enterprises of all sizes. With nearly a decade of experience in database integrated services in the country, Highgo cultivates thousands of users by providing specialized data services to overall improve the level of the database used in the IT department.
Highgo has an incredibly exciting position for a PostgreSQL developers! We are looking for persons who are familiar with open source project development, especially PostgreSQL project. In addition to submitting code into the PostgreSQL project, provide feedback to the PostgreSQL community, as well as working with other development engineers on helping finalize the contributing to the PostgreSQL.
- Communications in PostgreSQL communities, and make code changes with team for the bug fixing and new features for PostgreSQL open-source project.
- Continually improve our processes by volunteering new tools or approaches to developer productivity and product quality
- Be a team player. Share information openly, help others, be open to new ideas, and “go the extra mile” when needed.
- BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent
- Exceptional C/C++ programming skills
- Familiarity with Linux as a development host
- Knowledge in fine-tuning SQL and understanding execution plans
- Experience in stored procedure, function and triggers. Be familiar with database design and building applications for PostgreSQL, Oracle, or other databases. DBA level experience for PostgreSQL is a plus.
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to learn and grow in a fast-paced environment
- Vancouver, Canada
- Islamabad, Pakistan
- Jinan, China
- Qingdao, China
To apply for any of these positions, please email us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org.